Have a question?

Get in touch

In an emergency

If you need urgent help?

Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical attention?

Is your life or property being threatened?

Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?

If you answered YES call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero calls are FREE.

Calls to this number are handled by the Emergency Call Service, not Uniting.

Other services

Crisis support

Mental health services

Drug and alcohol services

Crisis support

If you require urgent crisis support please contact:

Mental health services

If you require mental health support please contact:

Drug and alcohol services

If you need drug and alcohol support please contact: