Uniting for you
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our not-for-profit services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services and chaplaincy, and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. As an organisation we celebrate diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We're proud to be a community services ministry of the Uniting Church.
A century of experience
We have a rich history of providing services to the community for more than 100 years. Our team are professionals. They are skilled and passionate. We work in new, creative ways to better support individuals and communities.
Uniting is one of the largest not-for-profit community service providers in NSW and the ACT with one of the largest ranges of services on offer.
Uniting near you
Our services reach as far north as Tweed Heads, as far west as Broken Hill, and as far south as the ACT. With more than 550 services across NSW and the ACT, we are bound to have a service near you.
We're here for you
No matter where you are at in life, Uniting is here to support you. Our focus is always on the people we serve. Our range of supports and services are designed in partnership with you and around what you need.
We’re awarded and connected
- Employer of Choice for Women six years in a row by the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA)
- We are working in partnership with the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations to become a corporate leader in Indigenous Employment
- Uniting Jaanimili Aboriginal Service Development Unit supports our Aboriginal staff
- Uniting is a Pride in Diversity member
- Pride in Diversity 2016 National Not for Profit/Charity Winner for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Workplace Inclusion
- Winner of the 2016 AWEI (Australian Workplace Equality Index) award as one of Australia’s top 10 LGBTI employers
- Rainbow Tick Accreditation 2015 - Uniting was the first faith-based organisation in Australia to be officially recognised as LGBTI friendly
- In 2017 Uniting became a foundation member of Pride in Health and Wellbeing.