The benefits of working with Uniting
We are a values driven organisation that works with a clear purpose to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
As a not-for-profit, our salary packaging options will save you tax, including $15,900 tax free and options to claim dine-in meals and accommodation.
We’re a family-friendly workplace that values innovation, great ideas and passion for what we do.
We value diversity and welcome expressions of interest from people with disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identity as LGBTI and people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
We’ll support your development with access to our online learning system and the Uniting Institute of Education (our Registered Training Organisation).
We’re awarded and connected
- Employer of Choice for Women six years in a row by the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA)
- We are working in partnership with the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations to become a corporate leader in Indigenous Employment
- Uniting Aboriginal Service Development Unit supports our Aboriginal staff
- Uniting is a Pride in Diversity and Pride in Health and Wellbeing member
- Pride in Diversity 2016 National Not for Profit/Charity Winner for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Workplace Inclusion
- Winner of the AWEI (Australian Workplace Equality Index) award as one of Australia’s top LGBTI employers – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 2018 winner of the AWEI Trans and Gender Diverse Inclusion Award
- Rainbow Tick Accreditation 2015 and renewal in 2018 – Uniting was the first faith-based organisation in Australia to be officially recognised as LGBTI friendly
- We are partners with the Australian Network on Disability
- Our employee assistance program provides counselling services as required.
Get in touch
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.
Call us on 1800 864 846 (1800 UNITING).
Email us at email@example.com