Helping us make a difference
Want to organise a quiz night, hold a bake sale or set your own individual fundraising challenge to raise funds for Uniting?
Here are the steps to follow:
- Decide what you would like to do and when
- Contact Uniting with the date, description of the activity, address, phone number and name of the organiser. We will send you a signed official letter of Authority to Fundraise for your files. This is a legal requirement for insurance to cover our liability in the event of an accident or safety issue. Without an Authority to Fundraise letter being issued, we cannot agree to be involved, partake or benefit from the activity, so this is an important and easy step
- You may choose to set up an online fundraising page such as Go Fundraise
- Tell everyone about the event. Send out your fundraising link via email and Facebook, inviting friends to your event and asking them to sponsor you
- Thank everyone who donates and remind those who haven’t
- Speak with the fundraising team to transfer funds raised to a Uniting program
We’d love to hear all about your event - send us a photo or two!
Our fundraising team is on hand to answer any questions and provide support to help you reach your fundraising goals.
Call us on 1800 864 846 (1800 UNITING).
Email us at email@example.com
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.
Please note, on the Australia Day public holiday our customer service operating hours will be reduced, normal hours will resume on Monday 29 January.
- 26 Jan – Open 10.00am–2.00pm