Volunteering can mean a simple act such as sharing a cup of tea and conversation, or it can be a way to use your professional skills to help others.
There are many ways you can be involved during hours that suit you including:
- Using your professional skills, such as admin, IT or legal
- Helping in our kitchens and cafes
- Supervising a learner driver in our 120 Countdown program
- Supporting our early years playgroups
- Supporting our community events and expos
- Helping our clients get to their appointments or do their shopping
- Driving our group buses
- Language support with conversation or translation
- Playing music, singing or similar
- Pet therapy
- Sharing your passions and hobbies to support group activities: knitting, magic, tai chi, cooking, meditation and more.
Interested in volunteering?
After contacting Uniting, we will discuss the application process, orientation, training and next steps with you.
Volunteers are required to provide a Criminal History Check. Rest assured all information will be maintained on a confidential basis.
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.