Have a question?

Get in touch

Have your say

Last modified: 20 Sep 2018 2:56pm

Uniting provides aged care services including residential aged care, home care and independent living across NSW and the ACT.

Our workforce is made up of people from all walks of life who share a passion for working with, and caring for, the thousands of older people in our care, ensuring they receive the support and services they need to continue to live their lives well. Our residents and their families and carers expect nothing less.

However, failures in care do occur from time to time. Uniting cares about these instances and wants to do its best to address the concerns, express its regret where needed, and learn, so the situations like it are minimised in future.

We want to hear from our residents, and their families and carers, about any issues and concerns relating to our services and the behaviour of our employees.

Feedback is the key to ensuring we can continue to provide the best possible care.

We would encourage our residents, and their families and carers to participate in regular family and resident meetings or community circles or they can complete our form below.

Contact us

Speak to your local service manager or you can us on 1800 864 846 (1800 UNITING).

Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.

Email us at ask@uniting.org

Or contact the Commissioner

Should you wish to, you can also report your concern to the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner who provides services for anyone to raise their concerns about the quality of care or services being delivered to people receiving aged care services subsidised by the Australian Government.

Visit the Aged Care Complaints Commission website

Call the Aged Care Complaints Commission on 1800 550 552

We will work closely with external investigative and regulatory bodies (including the Police) to review, investigate and resolve issues and complaints, respectfully and confidentially.

We welcome your feedback