Assistance with care and housing
If you, or someone you know, has fallen on tough times, we’re here to help you get through it. We support seniors who may be experiencing financial pressures and need a place to stay or other support.
We help people over the age of 60 (or over 50 years of age for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Elders) who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of becoming homeless. We can also help if you’re renting on a low income or living in housing that doesn’t feel secure.
How we can support you
- Assistance to get in touch with housing services
- Support with contacting financial or legal services relating to housing
- Help with arranging removalists and finding accommodation that will meet your needs
- Temporary support to help you take care of your health or daily life until you can get back on your feet
- Follow-up and short-term support after you’re settled in your new home.
The program is fully funded by the Department of Social Services and supported by Uniting. There is no cost to you.
You can refer yourself or someone you know to the program. Anyone can make a referral, including:
- Friends and family members
- Community service providers.
We will respect your confidentiality while we work with you, so we can give you the best possible support.
We also provide services for young people and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you.
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST. On Monday 28 January (Australia Day Public Holiday) our customer service team will be available 9.00am – 5.00pm AEST.
Call us on 1800 864 846.
Email us at email@example.com or use the form below.