Uniting War Memorial Hospital
Uniting War Memorial Hospital is a public hospital specialising in aged care rehabilitation and assessment for people over the age of 65. The hospital is conveniently located within a 10 minute drive from Sydney’s city centre, or a 10 minute walk from the Bondi Junction railway station. It is well served by two major bus routes, and is only minutes from the eastern suburbs beaches and Centennial Park.
Our team are here to help
- Medical, nursing and pharmacy staff to support your total health
- Physiotherapists to assist you to build strength, balance and mobility
- Occupational Therapists to help improve your ability to perform daily activities
- Social Workers to provide counselling and help with coordinating community services
- Speech Pathologists to help with any communication or swallowing difficulties
- Dietitians to plan special diets to meet your nutrition needs
- Podiatrists to provide treatment for your feet
- Clinical Psychologists to help with any cognitive issues
- Diversional Therapists to provide group activities and social interaction on the weekends.
Uniting War Memorial Hospital is an affiliated hospital under the governance of Uniting. The Hospital campus also accommodates the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District and University of Technology Sydney Health and Ageing Research Unit, Prince of Wales Hospital Home Dialysis services and Elizabeth Hunter Lodge partner accommodation unit. We have strong clinical links with St Vincent's Hospital and the Prince of Wales Hospital
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you.
War Memorial Hospital
125 Birrell St, Waverley NSW 2024
Call us on (02) 9369 0100
For medical record or medico-legal enquiries, please call and ask for the medical records office.