Try fun activities and meet new people
If you are an older person, we can support you to enjoy life and stay active, healthy and social through a range of activities, including:
- Getting out and about to interesting places
- Education, learning and entertainment
- Arts and crafts
- Activities to support a healthy and active mind
- Chatting over morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch.
Our aim is to have some fun while boosting your well-being and independence.
Timing, transport and all that jazz
The centre is open Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 4.30pm, and on the weekends between 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Join us on Monday if you are Russian, Greek and Spanish speaking.
Join us from Tuesday to Friday if you a senior or have mild to moderate memory loss.
Join us on the weekend if you have mild to moderate memory loss.
Bus transport is available. We pick you up between 9.00 to 10.30am, and take you home between 2.00pm to 4.00pm.
There is a daily contribution fee of $15 which includes meals and refreshments provided at the centre.
Special events and non-centre based lunches may incur an extra cost. These costs are noted in the activity program which is developed each month.
If you live in eastern Woollahra, Waverley or within the Randwick Local Government area and:
- Live in your own home
- Have mobility problems or are an older person
- Experience memory loss or confusion.
We’d love you to find out more.
You can enquire for yourself or a referral can be made by your doctor, health professional, ACAT or loved one.
Get in touch
We will talk to you about your current situation and check which program is best for you.
Call the Northern Network Access Referral Centre (NNARC) on (02) 9369 0400.
Important things to know
Some programs may have waiting lists.
Unfortunately the following people are not eligible for the program:
- Residents from Hostels/Nursing Homes
- People requiring personal care or assistance with toileting, feeding or behaviour management.