Daily living supports
Maintain your independence
Having a home you can call your own is important. Being able to achieve the level of independence you want and live comfortably and confidently in your home are also important.
Whether you live independently or in shared accommodation, we will work with you to enable you or your loved ones to live a full life, with the security, companionship and day to day support you need.
We can help at home with:
- Building daily living skills such as health and nutrition, cooking skills and household routines
- Household budgeting and financial management
- Maintaining medical and dental appointments
- Support to manage your routines and responsibilities
- Developing supportive relationships and connections with family, friends and local community and services.
Support you need, when you need it
Every person’s needs are unique. This is why we work closely with you to ensure that you, your family, friend or loved one has access to:
- Activities that are meaningful and your choice
- The level of support you need
- Services to develop daily living skills
- Guidance and support to help you live the live you choose.
Get in touch
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.