Social and community participation
Live the life you want
Your independence matters. We know how important it is for you to feel in control of your world, because you understand your needs and goals, and your family's needs, better than anyone.
You might be looking for ways to:
- Become more independent
- Develop daily living and learning skills
- Improve your or your child’s relationships with your family and other people they engage with
- Expand you and your child’s ability to participate in social activities and be more connected to your community
- Improve the health and wellbeing for you or your child and family.
For Ryan, every day is his perfect day. Ryan had a tough childhood and didn’t think he was anybody special. Over the past couple of years Ryan and his family have worked with Uniting to learn new independent living skills. He now gets involved in social activities and he loves his job.
Your team, your choice
With Uniting, you’re in control when it comes to choosing the services you need and the people to support you and your family.
The supports we provide are designed by you, for you. This includes deciding who provides those services and support.
Helping you access the NDIS
You can find out if you are eligible for the NDIS by using the eligibility checker on the NDIS website.
If you're eligible, get in touch with us to find out about services available in your area and to discuss how we can support you.
Get in touch
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.
Please note, on the Australia Day public holiday our customer service operating hours will be reduced, normal hours will resume on Monday 29 January.
- 26 Jan – Open 10.00am–2.00pm