Coordination of supports
It’s all about you
You’re at the centre of it all with Uniting. We understand that every person we work with is unique, so we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach.
We also know how important it is that you get along with the people in your life, and we work alongside you to find the service providers you feel happy with.
Our support is flexible and we come to you.
Get the right support
We’ll work with you to:
- Find the services that best match your needs and help you get things started
- Get the most out of your local community
- Help you find networks and supports in your area, like leisure and recreation, accommodation, school-based supports, health services and social groups
- Increase your independence and resilience
- Overcome difficult circumstances for you and your family.
We understand finding and coordinating the right mix of support can be overwhelming at times. Uniting can help you move through immediate challenges and coordinate the help you need from a range of sources.
We’ll help you understand your NDIS plan and assist you to set up Service Agreements with providers. We can also help you connect with disability supports, early learning services or schools, health providers, government departments, accommodation services and employment agencies.
When you feel ready to direct your own support networks, we’ll help you build the skills and confidence to do this.
Specialist support coordination
If you’re facing a particularly complex or challenging situation, you may need a professional with specific knowledge and skills.
Uniting provides specialist support, including social workers, who offer a safe space for you to make important decisions about your future. They’ll help you navigate the obstacles, establish routines and build a support network as quickly as possible.
We can help you with:
- Supported decision making
- Training in how to manage your supports and plan more independently
- Navigating accommodation needs
- Mental health issues
- Transition through life stages for children and young people. For example, changing or leaving school
- Challenging family life
- Talking with the police and navigating the court system
- Goal planning and much more.
Get in touch
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.
Call us on 1800 864 846 (1800 UNITING).
Email us at email@example.com