Ensuring the best for your child
Uniting early learning services covered by the National Quality Framework are assessed and rated against each of the Quality Areas:
- Educational program and practice
- Children's health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management
Our early learning services are rated against the National Quality Standard and given one of the following quality ratings:
- Significant Improvement Required
- Working Towards National Quality Standard
- Meeting National Quality Standard
- Exceeding National Quality Standard
95% of our services have been assessed and rated as at January 2017.
Ratings are published on the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority and MyChild websites.