Our commitment to cultural diversity and inclusion
We celebrate diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, intersex variation or gender identity.
Our Cultural Diversity Strategy provides a framework to improve our training, practice and processes, so we can respectfully respond to cultural diversity in all our service streams, from aged care, early learning and disability right through to counselling and chaplaincy.
This strategy serves to evolve our advocacy, inclusiveness and safe environments for people from culturally diverse backgrounds, their families and their communities. We strive to be leaders of inclusive practices so that everyone feels welcome, respected and safe. Always.
Find out more
- We proudly support the “Racism. It stops with me” campaign.
- Our approach to cultural diversity
- Our community aged care service for the Chinese community
- Our culturally diverse retirement villages
- Our home and community care service for the Sikh community
- Our home and community care service for the Korean community
- Celebrate our cultural diversity at one of our residential aged care facilities
- Our values
- Our customer service promise