Nurturing confident and creative learners
At Uniting we recognise that learning in the early years provides the foundation for future knowledge and development.
Our services implement the Early Years Learning Framework and our educators work with your child to develop:
- A strong sense of identity and wellbeing
- Effective communication skills
- Connections with their world
- Confidence and involvement in their learning.
We observe children’s learning, both individually and in group settings. This allows our educators to plan experiences which will help your child's development.
Your child’s learning is documented. Records are available for you and your child to view, discuss and make suggestions.
Uniting commits to:
- High educator to child ratios
- Small group sizes
- Qualified and experienced educators
- Partnerships with families and communities.
Find out more about the services we provide.
Get in touch
Our customer service team is available from Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm AEST.
Call us on 1800 864 846 (1800 UNITING).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org